The 14th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Reactor Thermal-Hydraulics, Operation, and Safety

Registration launching March 2024, secure early bird pricing!

International Attendees: Visas

Most foreign nationals need a temporary resident visa (TRV) or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada. To find out if you need a TRV or eTA to travel to Canada, see: Find out if you need a visa to travel to Canada. TRV’s require a letter of support from the conference, which you will be able to request at registration. Once payment and your information has been received, we will email your letter within 3 business days.

To apply for an eTA please click here. For more information about the TRV and eTA application processes, see: Visit Canada.